If you want to workout with your spouse, get a tough cardio workout, and also have a lot of fun, I fully recommend Country Heat! It took a little coaxing at first for me to convince my husband to try it with me, but once he did he totally got hooked!
You know how, when you are in the car or at a night club dancing and a song that you LOVE comes on? That’s what I feel like every time I do this workout!
We are hosting a Country Heat Test Group starting August 29th and we would love for you to join us!
What will you get?
– 30 minute workouts
– Superfood smoothies for breakfast or lunch every day
– A simple and easy to follow meal planning system
– Group accountability
– A Certified trainer and top Coach to keep you on track
– Lots of fun and prizes
– 30 Day Access to Beachbody On Demand
Music for this video is BACK IN SUMMER by Nicolai Heidlas (Royalty Free Music) http://goo.gl/YmnOAx
As you can see from this video, we had a lot of fun working out last night!
And I have to admit that I have been pleasantly surprised at its level of cardio intensity!
Think high-powered step aerobics class! While you can do this program with low impact, you can also kick it up to high intensity too!
Check out the play list of songs that you get to Dance to!!
Night Crawl by Jo Dee Messina (an original song she wrote for this program!)
All About Tonight by Blake Shelton
Crash and Burn by Thomas Rhett
Some Days You Gotta Dance by Dixie Chicks
Bar Hoppin’ by Sandra Lynn
Kick Up the Dust by Luke Bryan
Cotton Eye Joe by Rednex
One More Last Chance by Vince Gill
Play Something Country by Brooks and Dunn
I Like It, I Love It by Tim McGraw (My personal favorite!!)
Born to Boogie by Hank Williams Jr.
Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy by Big and Rich
Cattahoochee by Alan Jackson
SOOOO many good ones! I swear I would recommend this program to pretty much everyone!
I ❤️ it!!!!!
This Fruity Oatmeal Bake is a simple and delicious way to start your morning.
It was perfect for our busy on the go mornings this past week and this sized pan was the perfect amount for my husband and I for the week.
Bonus – making this recipe will cause your house to fill with the fruity and comforting smell of berries and cinnamon!
- 1 cup Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 cup Steel Cut Oats
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup blackberries ( you can substitute for any berry )
- 1 cup chopped nuts (any kind you want!)
- 2 cups unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 egg
- 1 banana, sliced
- 3/4 cup natural maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9×13 pan with coconut oil spray.
- Mix together the oats, syrup, baking powder, half of the nuts, cinnamon and 1/2 of the raspberries.
- In another bowl mix the egg, vanilla and milk.
- Spread the oatmeal mix into the pan, pressing into corners, making sure it’s even.
- Pour the milk mixture over the oat mix.
- Top with remaining 1/2 raspberries & nuts and sliced bananas.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
21 Day Fix Container Values:
Yellow: 1 (oats)
Purple: 1 (berries + bananas)
Blue: 1 (nuts)
For more great recipes like this one click follow below to follow my Quick Healthy Recipe board on Pinterest!
It is sure to please the even the pickiest eater in your family!
- 2.5 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, raw
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced no salt added tomatoes, fire roasted or regular, OR 1 lbs. fresh, chopped
- 4 (16 ounce) cans Great Northern beans, low sodium and/or organic
- 1 (4 ounce) can fire roasted green chiles
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper chopped
- 2 medium onions, diced
- 6 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 ½ cups reduced sodium chicken stock
- 1 cup 2% cheddar, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
Sauté the onions and garlic in a pan with the extra virgin olive oil until the onions are translucent. Put the tomatoes, bell peppers, chicken, beans, chiles, chili powder and cumin into the slow cooker. Once the onions and garlic are cooked, add them as well with 1 ½ cups of chicken stock. Stir well.
Cook the chili 4-5 hours on high or 6-8 hours on low. About an hour before serving, add the 1 cup of Mexican cheese and salt and pepper to taste (and more chili powder or cumin if you’d like!). Add optional toppings if you so choose.
I would love to hear what you think of this recipe!