If you want to workout with your spouse, get a tough cardio workout, and also have a lot of fun, I fully recommend Country Heat! It took a little coaxing at first for me to convince my husband to try it with me, but once he did he totally got hooked!
You know how, when you are in the car or at a night club dancing and a song that you LOVE comes on? That’s what I feel like every time I do this workout!
We are hosting a Country Heat Test Group starting August 29th and we would love for you to join us!
What will you get?
– 30 minute workouts
– Superfood smoothies for breakfast or lunch every day
– A simple and easy to follow meal planning system
– Group accountability
– A Certified trainer and top Coach to keep you on track
– Lots of fun and prizes
– 30 Day Access to Beachbody On Demand
Music for this video is BACK IN SUMMER by Nicolai Heidlas (Royalty Free Music) http://goo.gl/YmnOAx
As you can see from this video, we had a lot of fun working out last night!
And I have to admit that I have been pleasantly surprised at its level of cardio intensity!
Think high-powered step aerobics class! While you can do this program with low impact, you can also kick it up to high intensity too!
Check out the play list of songs that you get to Dance to!!
Night Crawl by Jo Dee Messina (an original song she wrote for this program!)
All About Tonight by Blake Shelton
Crash and Burn by Thomas Rhett
Some Days You Gotta Dance by Dixie Chicks
Bar Hoppin’ by Sandra Lynn
Kick Up the Dust by Luke Bryan
Cotton Eye Joe by Rednex
One More Last Chance by Vince Gill
Play Something Country by Brooks and Dunn
I Like It, I Love It by Tim McGraw (My personal favorite!!)
Born to Boogie by Hank Williams Jr.
Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy by Big and Rich
Cattahoochee by Alan Jackson
SOOOO many good ones! I swear I would recommend this program to pretty much everyone!
I ❤️ it!!!!!
*** End-Of-Summer Fitness Support Group ***
We have a 21 Day Fitness Support Group starting for Pre-Season August 8th, and for this challenge, we are taking a BREAK from our scales!
Yep – you read that right! We will be IGNORING our scales and will NOT be weighing ourselves for the entire 21 Days! Instead, we will be looking for changes in how our clothes fit, how we FEEL, and how much more energy we have.
We will be weighing ourselves at the beginning and at the end, but during the rest of the group, we will be DOING OUR MEASUREMENTS and TRUSTING the process together!
I can’t wait to see what happens both physically and mentally when we give it our ALL for 21 Days and STOP OBSESSING about the number that our scale says each morning.
During this group, I plan to set you up for success with…
– Workouts that are 30 minutes or less.
– A daily superfood smoothie that 100% natural.
– An easy to follow meal planning system with simple recipe ideas.
– The SUPPORT of a TOP coach and a TEAM.
– The guidance of a Certified Fitness Trainer.
– The accountability and the motivation to KEEP GOING.
Join our Fit BUZZ Squad this August as we step OUTSIDE of our comfort zones by ignoring that scale and trusting the process instead.
Space is limited!!
I only can take on 15 more ladies for this group, so please do not apply unless you are SERIOUS about changing the way for look and feel BEFORE Summer is over.
How to apply for this group (do ONE or more of the following…)
1) Comment “YES” below to get a private message from me with MORE information!
2) Click this link and fill out the application —> bit.ly/GetSupportGetHealthy
3) Tag someone in the comments who YOU would like to invite to take on this Challenge with you!!
We CAN change our life history AND our families too JUST by being active, eating clean, and filling our bodies with healthy stuff!!
Time to IGNORE the scale.
Time to make the PROCESS the goal.
Time to have the support to stick with it.
Time to achieve some serious results!
It is sure to please the even the pickiest eater in your family!
- 2.5 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, raw
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced no salt added tomatoes, fire roasted or regular, OR 1 lbs. fresh, chopped
- 4 (16 ounce) cans Great Northern beans, low sodium and/or organic
- 1 (4 ounce) can fire roasted green chiles
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper chopped
- 2 medium onions, diced
- 6 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 ½ cups reduced sodium chicken stock
- 1 cup 2% cheddar, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
Sauté the onions and garlic in a pan with the extra virgin olive oil until the onions are translucent. Put the tomatoes, bell peppers, chicken, beans, chiles, chili powder and cumin into the slow cooker. Once the onions and garlic are cooked, add them as well with 1 ½ cups of chicken stock. Stir well.
Cook the chili 4-5 hours on high or 6-8 hours on low. About an hour before serving, add the 1 cup of Mexican cheese and salt and pepper to taste (and more chili powder or cumin if you’d like!). Add optional toppings if you so choose.
I would love to hear what you think of this recipe!