This Chicken Tortilla Soup is the ULTIMATE in clean, filling, and healthy comfort food! The combination of chicken, veggies, spices, various toppings, and chips is such an amazing and delicious combination.
With all its cheesy goodness, my whole family; including my 3 and 4 year olds, gobbled this up! It’s so easy to make too, just throw everything into your crock, set it to cook on low, and forget about it for a while! This is a perfect dish for a weekend or a Sunday after church meal!
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 pound)
- 4 cups good-quality chicken stock
- 2 (14-ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14-ounce) can fire-roasted diced tomatoes, with juice
- 1 (15-ounce) can whole-kernel corn, drained
- 1 (4-ounce) can diced green chiles
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 white onion, peeled and diced
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt, or more/less to taste
- fresh lime wedges
- optional garnishes: chopped fresh cilantro, diced avocado,
- diced red onion, shredded cheese, sour cream, tortilla strips/chips
How to Make:
- Mix all of your ingredients into your crock pot and cook for 6-8 hours on low heat, or until the chicken is cooked through and falls apart easily. Use two forks to shred the chicken or you can take all of the chicken out, chop it up, and then mix back in.
- Serve hot and top with shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream, and a squeeze of fresh lime.
Hope you love it as much as we did! After you try this, please get back with me and let me know how it turned out!
Hi, my name is Laura Buzzell, and I am a former gym rat.
I used to spend two or more hours in the gym 5 to 6 days a week.
I used to hate standing in line for the equipment that I wanted to use
I remember packing my shoes with me every day so that I wouldn’t have to step in the shower barefoot.
But I’m not gonna lie, I used to love going to the gym… But my life and my schedule are MUCH different now.
Now that I work out from home every day, it has been such a relief for my life and my schedule.
There are so many benefits m of working out at HOME…
– NO gym fees
– NO business hours
– NO lines for Equipment
– NO creeping eyes
– NO stinky locker rooms
– NO shower shoes required
LESS talking, MORE results
Rather than having to stick my kids in childcare, I can work out with them playing near me or when they are sleeping.
Rather then having to skip the gym when my kids are sick, when the weather is bad, or when life just happens, I can simply press play on my DVD player and get it done.
Before I had kids, I worked out in the gym two or more hours a day…
And now, after having two babies, I work out for 30 minutes or less every day and I am in better shape now than I was before!
This has a HUGE deal to do with the meal planning that we do in our challenge groups and drinking my Shakeology every day.
Less work – more consistency – more support – better results.
I am opening up sign-ups for our July challenge group this week, so if you would like to be one of the first to get your spot locked – contact me for more information!
It’s not about where you do it, it’s about what you do!
Less talking – more DOING – more RESULTS!
Coach Mentorship Opportunity – Now Accepting Applications
I am now accepting applications for our next New Coach Mentorship Group!
Are you interested in earning additional income for your family?
Would you like to work from home doing a job that also will get you into the best shape of your life?
I’m looking for 10 women who are who are ready to help others and who are determined to take control of their family’s financial future.
If you are interested in building wealth and creating financial stability for your family, comment YES below to be considered for our next New Coach Mentorship Program and then fill out this application:
We start June 13th and we have already had a ton of interest – thank you to everyone who has already applied! . I will be making my final selection by Sunday, June 12th and I’m limiting it to 10 so that I can really invest in each one of you as you get your businesses up and running.
Apply if you are willing to:
– Just BEE yourself and share with people about your health and fitness journey.
– Create a home-based business based on helping others.
– Be coachable and willing to LEARN.
– Be ready for some BIG positive changes.
You do not need to be a fitness professional or a nutritionist, you do not need to be in shape, you do not need any sort of educational background. All you need is a desire to help others and a want for FREEDOM in your life.
Comment any questions below – and if you know anyone else who might be a perfect fit for this opportunity, feel free to share this post with them!