This Fruity Oatmeal Bake is a simple and delicious way to start your morning.
It was perfect for our busy on the go mornings this past week and this sized pan was the perfect amount for my husband and I for the week.
Bonus – making this recipe will cause your house to fill with the fruity and comforting smell of berries and cinnamon!
- 1 cup Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 cup Steel Cut Oats
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup blackberries ( you can substitute for any berry )
- 1 cup chopped nuts (any kind you want!)
- 2 cups unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 egg
- 1 banana, sliced
- 3/4 cup natural maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9×13 pan with coconut oil spray.
- Mix together the oats, syrup, baking powder, half of the nuts, cinnamon and 1/2 of the raspberries.
- In another bowl mix the egg, vanilla and milk.
- Spread the oatmeal mix into the pan, pressing into corners, making sure it’s even.
- Pour the milk mixture over the oat mix.
- Top with remaining 1/2 raspberries & nuts and sliced bananas.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
21 Day Fix Container Values:
Yellow: 1 (oats)
Purple: 1 (berries + bananas)
Blue: 1 (nuts)
For more great recipes like this one click follow below to follow my Quick Healthy Recipe board on Pinterest!